Before you even sign-up for our MA Live!, certain hardware and software are required to be installed in your computer – as a pre-requisite to allow you to undergo your online studies smoothly and effectively. As such, please ensure that the following minimum technical requirements are fulfilled:
- To use Ma Live!, you will need a headset and a webcam. For best results, we recommend that you use a headset. To speak you should have a microphone that is connected to your computer.
- Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, or XP
- Intel x86 (Pentium 400MHZ +) or compatible processor
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5, 6, Mozilla 1.6 or later, or Netscape 4.7, 7.x
- An Internet connection of 512K or faster